| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Senhor Do Bonfim in October is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 38.7mm (1.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Senhor Do Bonfim October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Senhor Do Bonfim:
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 236 kms (146.7 miles) NNE
- Floresta, Brazil - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) NE
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) ENE
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) E
- Aracaju, Brazil - 346 kms (215 miles) E
- Cipo, Brazil - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) ESE
- Serrinha, Brazil - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SE
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) SE
- Salvador, Brazil - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) SSE
- Itirucu, Brazil - 323.5 kms (201 miles) S